Djokovic Kept Busy On Media Tour; Returns To London In November
by ATP Staff|
Watch Djokovic's Media Tour
If you were mentally drained at the end of watching Novak Djokovic's four-hour battle with Roger Federer at Wimbledon on Sunday, spare a thought for the Serbian champion post-match.
In the hour after Djokovic won his second title at The Championships to reclaim No. 1 in the Emirates ATP Rankings, he began fielding questions from television and print journalists. Later on, he attended the Champions' Ball at the Royal Opera House in London.
The Serbian continued his media tour on Monday morning at the All England Club. In total, he spoke to 20 television stations and press for almost three hours.
Djokovic will be returning to London later in the year. The 27 year old has become the first player to qualify for the 2014 Barclays ATP World Tour Finals, to be held at The O2 from 9-16 November.
Get Your Tickets
Here's a recap of the past 24 hours:
EMIRATES ATP RANKINGS CHANGE
BARCLAYS ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS
THE CHAMPIONSHIPS, WIMBLEDON
Analysis: Brain Game – Djokovic’s Backhand The Key
Analysis: How The Wimbledon Final Was Won
Match-By-Match: The Rivalry - Novak & Roger
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Berdych Goes To Washington
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Isner, Youzhny, Fognini Headline
- FedEx ATP Performance Zone: Hard Court Heavyweights
- Djokovic's Wedding Features In Hello! Magazine
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Ferrer Leads Hamburg Field
- Djokovic Returns To No. 1; Qualifies For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals