PLAYERS NEWS 2014
Djokovic's Wedding Features In Hello! Magazine
Aman Sveti Stefan, Montenegro
by ATP Staff|
Novak Djokovic married his childhood sweetheart Jelena Ristic on Thursday last week in the grounds of Montenegro's Aman Sveti Stefan resort. The wedding features exclusively in HELLO! magazine.
Ristic, who is expecting the couple's first child later this year, wore a gown by Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen.
"Seeing her for the first time in her wedding dress, smiling and walking towards me… She looked like an angel," Novak told HELLO!
The wedding ceremony took place just four days after Djokovic lifted his second Wimbledon trophy (d. Federer) and his seventh Grand Slam championship crown.
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Berdych Goes To Washington
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Isner, Youzhny, Fognini Headline
- FedEx ATP Performance Zone: Hard Court Heavyweights
- Corona ATP Weekly Slice: Ferrer Leads Hamburg Field
- Djokovic Returns To No. 1; Qualifies For Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
- Djokovic Kept Busy On Media Tour; Returns To London In November