ROGERS CUP 2014
Nadal Withdraws From Toronto, Cincinnati
by ATP Staff|
Nadal, the defending champion at both ATP World Tour Masters 1000 tournaments, has not competed since losing in the Wimbledon fourth round to Nick Kyrgios on 1 July. He expects to return for the US Open, starting 25 August.
Last year, the Spaniard went unbeaten on the summer North American hard-court swing, compiling a 17-0 record that culminated in capturing his second US Open crown (d. Djokovic).
Nadal, who is currently No. 2 in the Emirates ATP Rankings, has a 44-8 match record this season, which includes four titles at the Qatar ExxonMobil Open (d. Monfils), the Rio Open presented by Claro hdtv (d. Dolgopolov), the Mutua Madrid Open (d. Nishikori) and Roland Garros (d. Djokovic).
- Nadal Drawn In Same Quarter As Djokovic At Roland Garros
- Nadal Reigns In Stats At Roland Garros
- Nadal Awarded Paris' Highest Honour
- Wawrinka Denies Nadal In Rome To Set Federer Clash
- Nadal Enters Unfamiliar Territoriy After Rome QF Loss
- Throwback Thursday: Watch Federer's Thrilling Point In 2006 Final Vs Nadal