US OPEN 2014
Berdych Rings NYSE Opening Bell To Kick-Off US Open Build-Up
New York City, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
The Czech joined USTA Chairman, CEO and President David Haggerty and USTA Executive Director and CEO Gordon Smith to ring the NYSE Opening Bell at The New York Stock Exchange.
Berdych started his tour early morning by visiting the NBC Studios to meet with Stephanie Abrhams, a Weather Channel meteorologist co-host.
- Federer, Wawrinka Lead Swiss Bid For Davis Cup Final
- Cilic Visits Kelly & Michael, Charlie Rose, David Letterman
- Cilic Reads Top 10 List On Letterman
- Cilic Crowned US Open Champion, Ends Nishikori's Historic Run
- Nishikori: “I Showed I Can Beat Anybody”
- Cilic Overpowers Nishikori: How The US Open Final Was Won