US OPEN 2014
Berdych Rings NYSE Opening Bell To Kick-Off US Open Build-Up
New York City, U.S.A.
by ATP Staff|
The Czech joined USTA Chairman, CEO and President David Haggerty and USTA Executive Director and CEO Gordon Smith to ring the NYSE Opening Bell at The New York Stock Exchange.
Berdych started his tour early morning by visiting the NBC Studios to meet with Stephanie Abrhams, a Weather Channel meteorologist co-host.
- Djokovic, Federer, Nishikori, Raonic Lead Storylines As 2014 Year-End Emirates ATP Rankings Are Published
- Berdych Beats Cilic, Plays Djokovic Friday
- Brain Game: Confident Wawrinka Sees Berdych Misfire
- Devastating Wawrinka Cruises Past Berdych In Group A
- Berdych Delighted To Be Back
- Djokovic To Face Wawrinka In Group A, Federer To Meet Nishikori